Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wisdom Wednesday #11: A Different Look Into Money and The Law of Attraction

I was intrigued by this video which I found on YouTube. Sometimes you just need a video instead of a book to get to your other senses. This video was recorded at a seminar. It's great to see the enthusiasm and audience participation.

I believe this video is great for those who want to get into business for themselves and feel the "guilt" of charging money because they feel they aren't "good enough". I can relate to that thought process, especially when I first started selling online.

It's a bit over an hour long. I suggest you make the time to watch this with all of your attention available.




Your Take on This Video

If you watched the video above, please share your thoughts with other readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Subscribe To Us


Special Posting Days

Mondays - Manifest Mondays: Inspirational quotes, stories, photos and videos

Wednesdays - Wisdom Wednesdays: Sharing the sources relate to or inspire the law of attraction

Fridays - Fruition Fridays: How-to manifest your desires