Monday, March 31, 2014

Manifestation Monday #4: A Chance Encounter with Destiny! (A Sneak Preview of Something Exciting)

5 Dollar Friday

I had a rather inspirational experience at work a few days ago, it was "5 Dollar Friday"! If you don't know a "5 Dollar Friday" is a day at Vons where it's our biggest sale day of the week, most of our products in the Deli department and various other departments: bakery, floral, product, just to name a few are on sale for 5 dollars. Literally, tons of customers come to shop on this day because of the MAJOR savings.

Not Just Another Day?

Well, while working on "5 Dollar Friday" I receive a call on the deli department phone by a regular customer; his name is Michael. The weird thing about this encounter was that it wasn't just any regular call. Usually, customers call the department to ask what this weeks 5 Dollar item of the week is or to make an order or to hold a hot selling item that usually flies off the shelves because it's very popular.

Seeing Into My Future

This call was a phone call meant for me, it was a message for me specifically which surprised me! I am not somebody for superstition buuut I kept asking myself how did he know I was even working that day? I don't give that sort of information to just anybody. How did he know that I would be there and the message I received would be one that would change my life forever? He had told me that he could see into my future and that although he could only see bits and pieces, from what he saw he was able to see 12 years into what would inevitably be my life unfolding. It was promising news, exciting news. He had said, "Patrick, in 12 years time I can see that you will be able to sustain yourself through your art, and in the near future you will be a manager of something. You're going to be able to fund your career as an artist." He went on to say that visualization is the key to achieving your dreams and that I should look into that because it will help me along the way. This news brought me joy and excitement!

I have always dreamed of making it as an artist and changing the world with my art. It is my ultimate dream to reawaken the beauty that lies in the spectacular NOW! Too many of us are worried about what's to come or regretting the past to see the beauty of what's right in front of us. I am here to remind us that there's still wonderful things to appreciate right here, right now that we can be thankful for, stuff like love, laughter, joy, beauty, nature.


Inspirational Quotes Issue #4:

"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well." -Vincent Van Gogh

"Look around less, imagine more." -Esther Hicks

"In rivers, the water that you touch is the last of what has passed and the first of that which has comes; so with present time." -Leonardo Da Vinci

"Health is the greatest gift, contentment is the greatest wealth, and faithfulness the best relationship." -Buddha

"If you want a love message to be heard, it has got to be sent out. To keep a lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it." -Mother Teresa

"The purpose of relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness." -Neale Donald Walsh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Subscribe To Us


Special Posting Days

Mondays - Manifest Mondays: Inspirational quotes, stories, photos and videos

Wednesdays - Wisdom Wednesdays: Sharing the sources relate to or inspire the law of attraction

Fridays - Fruition Fridays: How-to manifest your desires