Monday, March 31, 2014

Manifestation Monday #4: How I Helped My Dog Manifest His New Home

Max Needs A Home

I'm happy to announce that my dog Max found a new home with a wonderful family. I KNOW it had to be pure law of attraction. Everything happened in perfect timing and in such a beautiful way.

I needed to place him in a home before I was forced to take him to the local Humane Society. I first placed an ad on Craigslist in December. I wasn't too hopeful and it was during the holiday season. I guess I was secretly wishing he wouldn't get adopted out just yet.

I Wasn't Ready To Let Go

The next time I posted an ad was March 17, 2014. I "forgot" to post a picture with my ad. I received a call shortly after asking to see photos of Max. I texted him a couple of photos and added them to my ad as well. A part of me hoped this guy wouldn't want him either. I kept insisting in my mind that the perfect family would just take him instead. I didn't get any other calls during that period.

Less Than 24 Hours - LOA Delivers

On March 29, 2014, I was preoccupied with reading posts on a forum about posting in classifieds for my business. I found a list of all the top online classified ad websites and suddenly had the urge to post Max on the top 3 websites. Before I officially had him up, I looked up ads of people "looking" to adopt a dog. One person was looking for a dog and even though it was posted earlier in the month for a smaller dog, I tried to contact them anyway. I got a response that the person already found a dog. I was happy for the new owner and felt hopeful that Max would find a home soon.

I think that spark of happiness for that dog finding it's way to that owner became that moment that turned the whole event in my favor. I posted to the other two sites and let go of the idea that Max would or wouldn't get adopted.

Turn of Events

The next day, I went on my usual schedule. It was in perfect timing that by the time I came home from church, my mom called me to tell me she was on her way. When she came, her plan was only to visit for about 2 hours. During our conversation, my phone rang which was still charging. I didn't recognize the number but felt the urge to pick it up. I answered and it was a lady who saw my ad and wanted to meet Max.

A Funny Coincidence?

We met the family of 2. They loved Max and we loved that this family had everything we could ask for:
  • A single mom with a little boy who had no other pets
  • They lived next to the beach
  • Very active family 
  • Knowledgeable about dogs
  • Responsible
So what was the funny coincidence? Well, I've been wanting to move next to the beach. It's actually something which I know LOA will bring forth into my reality soon. I had planned to move us and our dogs in that direction but was worried that 3 dogs was too much for any new place. So I guess we moved Max to the beach, right? I laughed a little inside because I wanted both worlds and I think I got it. I wanted to live at the beach and still have my dogs with me. I guess I wasn't specific enough with LOA to mention that it was ME who wanted the beach living and to have my pets with me as well.

LOA Working It's Magic

I watched a YouTube video which I posted earlier in the week about why negative things happen to us. It creates a desire in us to match what we want. I truly believe that this event wasn't just to place Max in his new home, but to raise my desire to move toward the beach. I'm excited because I could feel that what I've asked for is set and ready to become my reality.

What About You?

Did you have a similar event happen to you that you felt was LOA related? Share your story or add your comments below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Subscribe To Us


Special Posting Days

Mondays - Manifest Mondays: Inspirational quotes, stories, photos and videos

Wednesdays - Wisdom Wednesdays: Sharing the sources relate to or inspire the law of attraction

Fridays - Fruition Fridays: How-to manifest your desires