Monday, May 5, 2014

Manifestation Monday #9: It's All in the Timing!

If you notice things, more will come!

Nope, I'm not kidding. But it goes both ways. You think all negatory things, more negative events happen. I just thought I'd throw in "negatory", from a movie I watched so long ago.

And vice versa. Or positive thoughts = positive events.

Some call it karma.

I like to phrase timing with the words, "it just so happens..." because every event I've attracted "just so happens" to attract the perfect situation.

Example, my car goes out needing repairs and "it just so happens" that my mother in law buys a brand spanking new Kia Soul. She lives down the street from me and so Universe provides! We're a close nit family, we share cars, homes, childcare, and so on. So when my car goes on hiatus, another one is provided. How's that for timing? I laughed a little inside because THAT was pure proof timing was just so perfect. Ha!

It happens for me with money matters as well. So I worry less with every "proof" Universe provides. It's almost like a game.

I've had bad days, but that's when I attract just the right people to get me out of my rut. It's like a hotline on lightning mode.

My unconscious picks up on books, websites, and numerous sources of information and people into my life that "just so happen" to be what I'm looking for. You just have to NOTICE it and ACKNOWLEDGE it.

I will verbally acknowledge these situations to give my unconscious feedback to bring me more. It's a continuous communication between conscious and unconscious throughout the day.

Quotes of the week:


"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation." - Brian Tracy

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite." - Nelson Mandela

"Have patience with all things. But, first of all with yourself." - Saint Francis de Sales

"There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up." - John Holmes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Subscribe To Us


Special Posting Days

Mondays - Manifest Mondays: Inspirational quotes, stories, photos and videos

Wednesdays - Wisdom Wednesdays: Sharing the sources relate to or inspire the law of attraction

Fridays - Fruition Fridays: How-to manifest your desires