Monday, March 24, 2014

Manifestation Monday #3: Dreams Are Connected; an Interplay With Energy

Manifestations by Patrick:

The Aha moment with my Inner Guide!

I had a rather inspirational experience with my inner guide, "Polaris" this morning. It was quite amazing! In hopes of helping those who are looking for alittle bit of light and guidance in their life I am shareing my story. I am not here on this blogg to bash anybody's religion or to say that what you believe is any more right or wrong than the next guy. If it works for you, more power to ya. I am here on this blogg writing to help bring about an awarness of a relationship between religions in hopes that you will make your own decision and decide for yourselves what you believe resonates with you. Back to my story, this morning I had been feeling conflicted because I felt this unworthiness because I felt that I don't live up to the expectations to my recent relationship, to her family and I was conflicted with two dreams I had of mine. After taking just only 15 minutes of meditation and the asking of the questions I was able to receive the manifestation of all the answers I needed for right now through my inner guide, "Polaris" The voice came to me, it sounds like a different version of my own voice: different in the way of its tone. It was a loving, careing, fatherly, knowing version of my voice, almost like a, "Don't worry my son everything's gonna be alirght" tone. I began my meditation with a question,

Me: "Polaris, I am conflicted and I need your guidance, I need your help. I have these two dreams and I feel like that I have been giving myself excuses to prolong my Air Force dream for a wonderful relationship. I was afraid that I would lose the person I love over my dream of enlisting into the Air Force. However if I were to neglect my Air Force dream vice versa I would feel my life would be static because I would have a wonderful relationship but no future. So Polaris, what do I do with that? I am lost. Can you shed alittle bit of clarity for me so that I may be able to move forward with my life"
then...Polaris spoke to me saying only after a few minutes,

Polaris: "Patrick, you don't have to worry. Everything is moving and happening perfectly! Stop seeing your dreams as something spearate because they're not. There's a relationship betwen your dreams. All your dreams are connected by virtue of an interplay of energy. You're relationship is helping you feel more inspired, more happy, and more fullfilled so that you will be more motivated to apply yourself to the Air Force dream. It suppose to give you a reason to push harder, and to reach higher while the Air Force dream will help you financially for the building of a future with this special girl. So Patrick, as you're working on one dream you're actually working on all of your dreams because there's a connection behind every and all dreams you have."

It was at this VERY moment that I realize this relationship between dreams, energy, and Law of Attraction. Here I am thinking that by neglecting one dream I am going to lose one dream over another when actuality as I am working on one dream I am essentially working on all of my dreams because everything happens simultaneously, all at once through a seamlessly energy, vibration connection.

Inspirational Quotes Issue#2:

      -"All of your dreams are connected by virtue of an interplay with energy. There's a relationship between your dreams, there's no separation. Don't worry everything is moving and happening pefectly!" ~Polaris, My Inner Guide

     -"Open you arms to change, but don't let go of your values" ~Dalai Lama XIV

     -"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The most important thing is not to stop questioning." ~Albert Einstein

    -"All major religious traditions carry basically the same message, that is Love, Compassion, and Forgiveness are important things that should be a part of our daily lives." ~Dalai Lama XIV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Subscribe To Us


Special Posting Days

Mondays - Manifest Mondays: Inspirational quotes, stories, photos and videos

Wednesdays - Wisdom Wednesdays: Sharing the sources relate to or inspire the law of attraction

Fridays - Fruition Fridays: How-to manifest your desires