Friday, April 4, 2014

Fruition Friday #4: How-to make a Focus Wheel!

What's a Focus Wheel? Vortex? LOA?

A "Focus Wheel" is a tool that suppose to mimic the "Vortex", both are words coined by thee Esther Hicks. She is the one who created these wonderful concepts through channeling a universal conciouness named, Abraham Hicks, to help us understand and realize our potential as extensions of Source energy. The "Vortex" is a place where all of our desires reside, it's where our inner being, who we really are is and is calling us towards. As we are living the human life here in our physical bodies we are faced with contrasting experiences which evoke a preference, a desire from within ourselves. When we know what we don't desire we know more clearly what we do desire. There's an interplay with energy, with how we perceive our realtiy and how we really perceive our reality. There's an inner being, an inner knowiness from within each and every one of us and how our perception and the perception of our inner being's mesh is where our emotions come from. Well, the Focus Wheel is a excercise created by Abraham Hicks that mimics a Vortex; it's suppose to help us get into the "Vortex" where everything we want is. It achieves through starting with wherever we're at in the emotional scale and it transforms our thoughts to one the resonants more with who we really are.

How to create a Focus Wheel!

Materials:


  • A large piece of paper
  • A compass or something to draw circles with
  • Pen or Pencil
  • Your thoughts


Directions:

1)First, we begin with drawing a large circle in the middle of your piece of paper; this is the "Vortex".

2)Next, draw a smaller circle in the middle of that bigger circle.

3)Then, Draw small circles around the perimeter of the large circle about 10-12 circles.

4)On the title portion, the heading write an out of the vortex statement, for example, you can write something like this, "I am lonely and I feel like nobody loves me. I don't feel anybody cares about me or appreciates the wonderful things I do."

5)Now that you have the out of the Vortex statement, you can write your in the Vortex statement inside the small circle located in the middle of the larger circle. When you know what you don't want you know what you clearly do want. It goes something like this,"I desire to be with somebody that loves and appreciates me. Someone who enjoys me."

6)Starting with you first circle on the perimeter and going around clockwise write statements that you do believe already that match the circle in the center. You're not trying to shoot for honesty or truthfulness but, what you believe on how you want it to be. Stuff like, "I notice certain people around me who do love me and are concerned of my wellbeing" or "I remember seeing a stranger on my way home who smilied at me and greeted me with joy and love. I didn't even know who he was but, it provided this sense of warmth within me." Anything that you already believe, but matches the center statement.

7)As you go along you'll, begin to notice your vibration rising with each statement you make. Slowly you'll see that you believe the desire you had put forth more and more. By the 10th or 12th statement you'll have enough momentum moving that you believe and feel your desire as something real and now you ARE IN the Vortex where all that you want is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Subscribe To Us


Special Posting Days

Mondays - Manifest Mondays: Inspirational quotes, stories, photos and videos

Wednesdays - Wisdom Wednesdays: Sharing the sources relate to or inspire the law of attraction

Fridays - Fruition Fridays: How-to manifest your desires