Monday, April 7, 2014

Manifestation Monday #5: An Employer and An Opportunity

LOA, An Employer, and An Opportunity

On our previous Manifestation Monday, I had mentioned a personal experience with a regular customer, named Michael and a chance encounter at Vons during the 5 Dollar Friday Sale.


Well apparently, I didn't know how fast & effective Law of Attraction was. When we are aligned with our Source, the higher conciousness, we are connected to infinite intelligence where all our power is. Not only do we begin to attract resources, but also we rendevouz with those people whom have the same or like vibration. It had only took a week after this encounter with Michael that I had manifested a WONDERFUL opportunity into my life from my Employer at Vons. My manager Matthew Failing had offered to train me to be a Food clerk and possibly a supervisor. He literally gave me an opportunity of a lifetime and the funny thing I didn't have to go looking for it; it was all happening in perfect timing and effortless. It is almost like that I had attracted my resources with Source answering my asking. Overall I found it very interesting how these turn of events relate to another; there's this flow of syncronocity. To all happen within days of each other is quite amazing if I would have to say so myself.

Inspirational Quotes Issue#5:

"If you can dream it, you can do it."
                                                    -Walt Disney

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."
                                                                                                   -Walt Disney

"With great power there must come......even greater responsibility."
                                                                                                 -Stan Lee

"Don't cry that it's over, but smile that it happened."
                                                                          -Dr. Seuss




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Subscribe To Us


Special Posting Days

Mondays - Manifest Mondays: Inspirational quotes, stories, photos and videos

Wednesdays - Wisdom Wednesdays: Sharing the sources relate to or inspire the law of attraction

Fridays - Fruition Fridays: How-to manifest your desires