Monday, April 14, 2014

Manifestation Monday #6: The Gift

Manifesting a Wonderful Gift :)

It was April 5th, a beautiful Saturday filled with fun and joyful experiences. I could say I have learn a lot with the hours that pass me by at the Powwow. I was enjoying myself at the 2nd annual "Honoring the Elements" Powwow that was held at the Pomona Colleges in the city of Claremont. I came in support of my new and established relationship, however I also went because I have always been interested in the learning of new cultural arts. It was an amazing experience for me; I got to learn new stuff about the Native American culture. I love their concepts of how there's a oneness aspect to nature, animals, and the energy which surrounds us; for this reason, the Native American populus value and honor life and the living as well as the dead. The Native American culture resonates with a lot of what I believe in as far as the reality of how the Universe works out. I learn from my experiences at the powwow that Native Americans love to give back to the community and that the gifts they give always hold a deeper meaning to the giver of the gifts. Not only did I have a wonderful time at the Powwow, but I think I manifested something even greater that I myself have not yet realized was in my Vortex. I have been given or more accurately said, I have attracted into my life a good friend. His name is "Hamid" which in persian culture translates to, "Gift". I was given the gift of friendship and an Obsidian arrowhead necklace, something I have always been wanting for years now. I love the syncronicty of the turn of events that led up to this wonderful gift. It's funny how I met somebody named "gift" and this person offers to buy me what I always have been wanting for a pretty long time. He literally says to me, "Ohhh don't worry about it, you don't owe me anything. Just look at it like it's a gift. I live up to my values and to my name. Here you go!" It's amazing what the Universe brings when you expect good things in your life. Source or that which is GREATER than ourselves is always beaming this light and love of wellbeing, it's up to us weather we allow ourselves the fullness of that which we are entitled or hold ourselves apart from that. It's wonderful knowing that we have such control over our life and experiences. 


Inspirational Quotes Issue#6:

"We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves." -Galileo

"Good actions gives strength to ourselves and inspires good actions in others."
                                                                                                               -Plato

"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple"
                                                                                     -Dr. Seuss




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Subscribe To Us


Special Posting Days

Mondays - Manifest Mondays: Inspirational quotes, stories, photos and videos

Wednesdays - Wisdom Wednesdays: Sharing the sources relate to or inspire the law of attraction

Fridays - Fruition Fridays: How-to manifest your desires