Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wisdom Wednesday #8: "I AM"

A Video For Your Enjoyment

Today's video is quite a long one. It's about an hour, so you might want to save this one for a time you have no distractions or can at least watch it in big chunks.



YouTube Channel Worth Subscribing To


The uploader of this video has a great channel related to the Law of Attraction. Their channel is called YouAreCreators, look them up via YouTube and subscribe. I'm subscribed to their channel as well but have NO AFFILIATION to them. I just enjoy their topics which I will continue to share here on this blog.

Webradio - LOA Radio Network


And speaking of non affiliated channels, I've come across a webradio show I'm sure many will enjoy. Sometimes a person is visual, sometimes a person is auditory or tactile and so forth. There are times I want to just rest my eyes and listen to something instead or multitask. The following is a direct link to their channel:

http://loaradionetwork.com/

They have many popular LOA related speakers as guests, it's worth a listen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Subscribe To Us


Special Posting Days

Mondays - Manifest Mondays: Inspirational quotes, stories, photos and videos

Wednesdays - Wisdom Wednesdays: Sharing the sources relate to or inspire the law of attraction

Fridays - Fruition Fridays: How-to manifest your desires